Established in 2011 by Founder & MD, Dinesh Aggarwal, Fortuna is a conglomerate of companies providing award-winning solutions in the areas of Accounting & Tax Advisory, Finance & Mortgage Broking, Legal Services and Wealth Management.
With focus on fast changing dynamics of the global economy, Fortuna is founded on a rich reservoir of knowledge and cultural backgrounds. A group of progressive thinkers, we always stay ahead of the curve through keen focus on Research, digital disruption and Continuous Professional Development.
Along with providing a one stop solution for all commercial needs, we have a distinctive culture based on our organisational values which demonstrates our uniqueness, sets us apart from the rest, and guides our actions, communications and decisions.
Our Organisational Values
- Be prepared to stand out from the crowd;
- Treat customers as if they were guests in our own home;
- Pursue growth and learning;
- Embrace the potential of every customer;
- Build relationships based on mutual respect, expertise, and friendship,
- Be passionate about making a positive difference;
- Exercise moral leadership in all that we do;
- Build a positive team spirit;
- Deliver exceptional results through commitment and accountability;
- Celebrate our achievements and acknowledge contributions; and
- Know why we do what we do.
Vision and Mission – Hey, let’s just call it our Purpose
Fortuna is the culmination of a dream– a dream of a man who migrated to Australia with a hope – the hope of making a meaningful difference in the lives of people through what he did.
Our purpose is to continue that dream. When people interact with us, we want them to feel:
- We know what it’s like to stand in their shoes;
- Cared for through relationships built on more than transactions;
- Confidence in our honesty and transparency;
- Happy they’ve made the decision to give us their trust;
- Relieved they are not ‘going it alone’ any longer;
- Confident about our expertise and integrity; and
- Empowered to deal with whatever the future may bring.
Awards and Laurels:
Finalists, Australian Accounting Awards 2018
- Business Advisory Firm
- Diversified Firm of the year and
- Marketing Program of the year
Fortuna (after rebranding in May 2013):
- Winner, Stirling Business of the Year 2017
- WA Finalist, 2016 and 2015 Telstra Business Awards (Small Business)
- Finalist, Wanneroo Best Business of the Year 2015 (Over 5 & Under 20 employees)
- Winner, Business News Best Customer Service Award 2014
- Finalist, Common Wealth Bank (NW Metro) Best Business of the Year 2014
- Finalist, Common Wealth Bank (NW Metro) Best Customer Service Award 2014
The company prior to rebranding (last 5 years only):
- Winner, Wanneroo Most Innovative Business 2012
- Winner, Common Wealth Bank (NW Metro) Best Customer Service Award 2012
- Finalist, HSBC Premier City of Wanneroo Best Business of the Year 2012
- Finalist,HSBC Premier City of Wanneroo Best Marketing Award 2012
- Finalist, Edith Cowan University Business of the Year 2012
- Winner, Edith Cowan University Business of the Year 2010