At Fortuna, we provide a stress-free and efficient service so that you can spend time focusing on your business. Our fully qualified bookkeepers have over 50 years of experience, and we pride ourselves on our solid client relationships with services tailored to your specific business needs.
Making use of cloud-based software, we can review your accounts 24/7 and in real-time. Our support is also available onsite, by phone and by e-mail.
With Fortuna, you can rest assured that we are at work ensuring your business remains compliant in all ways from Tax Lodgements to employee obligations and BAS preparations. With us as your bookkeeping partner, you can save time, avoid piles of paperwork and have no need to worry about late fees. Furthermore, you gain real insight into your business as a diligent team of skilled professionals maintain your accounts.
Specific services we offer are:
- Bookkeeping & Payroll processing
- Data entry & Bank Reconciliations
- CFO & Company Secretary
- Day to day financial transaction posting
- Business Activity Reporting (BAS) reporting
- GST returns
- Financial & Management reporting
- Cash flow management
- EOFY accounts
- Accounts Receivable/Payable
- Tax & Business Advisory
We take care of your accounts, allowing you to concentrate on running your business.
We provide bookkeeping services for:
- Small to medium-sized businesses
At Fortuna Advisory Group, we also service clients in various industries, including:
- Hospitality; cafes, bars and restaurants
- Professional services; health and medical, lawyers
- Tradespeople; including electricians, plumbers and builders
- Private medical practices
- Franchises to name a few
For more information on how we can help with your bookkeeping needs, contact us today.