Self-managed super funds (SMSF) are a way of saving for your retirement. An SMSF is a private superannuation fund that you manage yourself. Such funds can have up to four members, and all members must be trustees or directors.
At Fortuna, we are qualified to provide SMSF advice. Our experienced advisors can help you weigh up the pros and cons of running an SMSF and help you decide whether it’s right for you.
Why more Australians are embracing SMSF’s:
- People want to be in control of their investments
- Changes in legislation
- Heightened awareness of how important it is to save for retirement
- The aging population
Although you bear the responsibility of being a trustee or director of your fund, we provide reliable and expert advice to allow you to make informed decisions for your SMSF and give you the confidence to act boldly for your members.
How we can help you
- With cost-effective fund set up and management
- Provision of strategic advice tailored to your fund and financial goals
- Compliant administration
- On-going reporting on the performance of your SMSF
- Preparation of annual Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement
- Preparation of an Annual Audit
- Preparation of annual Member Statements
- Preparation of annual Trustee Resolutions and Minutes
- Preparation and Lodgement of an annual Income Tax Return
Get in touch today to find out how we can support you as you choose an SMSF.